Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thai Flavor

  • Location: Good luck, man. Thai Flavor is actually one of the reasons I started this blog. I kept hearing about this place, but had a terrible time finding it! I finally had to beg a coworker to take me there for lunch one day (thanks, Aaron!). A stranger to our town would have a time and a half trying to locate it. It's at 51 Kenmore Street. What, you've never heard of Kenmore Street? It's kind of near the Big Lots, the Little Caesar's, and King Photo. Here's a map. You need it.View Larger Map
  • Website: http://www.thai-flavor-restaurant.com
  • Food Profile: Thai
  • Price: Reasonable. Entrees are $8-$12, roughly.
  • Warnings: Like many of our fine local eateries, closed on Mondays. Also, you will think you are in the wrong place--it doesn't look like much from the outside. Just go in and enjoy!
  • Specialties: Everything I hear about the place is excellent. Everyone who ate there with me had food that was awesome, and so was mine. One of my dining partners is vegetarian, and her food was wonderful. She even was able to ask the staff about hidden meat products and got a clear and complete answer. Check out the beautiful garnishes--hand-carved butterflies made from carrots. I'm not sure if they're delicious. Mine was too lovely to eat! Also, the staff was very helpful and friendly.

2 comments:

  1. After nibbling one, I can say that the carrot butterflies are indeed delicious ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the carrot butterflies are both delicious and attractive!

    ReplyDelete